After a Commerce Degree, there are several PG level Course options in Accountancy and Finance. A few are listed below:
A. PG Degree Courses
- M.B.A - Banking & Finance / Finance / Finance Administration / International Finance
- M.Com - Accountancy / Finance & Accounting / Accounting & Taxation / Finance / Finance & Control
- M.F.A - Finance & Accounting
- M.F.C - Finance & Control
B. PG Diploma Courses
- Diploma- Accounting & Finance / Banking & Finance / Finance
C. Certificate Courses
There are several options- Service Tax / Forex & Treasury Management / International Taxation / Internal Audit etc
C. Other Specialised Courses
- CA - Chartered Accountant. Specialised in Accounting, Audits, Taxation
- ICWA - Cost & Works Accountant. Works across the org for Costing, Quotations, Expenditure Control, Profitability etc.
- CFA - Chartered Financial Analyst. Specialises in Financial Analysis, Investments & Research. This is offered by CFA Institute, USA and ICFAI, India. Note that both are independent courses.
- CMA - Cost and Management Accounting. Similar to Cost & Works Accountant.
- CS - Company Secretary. Mediates between Board and Management, and involved in Legal/Regulatory Compliance, M&A, interfacing with Authorities etc.