SoftWare Dev Analyst:
– Participates in the design, specification, implementation, and maintenance of systems.
– Designs, codes, tests and documents software programs of moderate complexity as per the requirements specifications.
– Participates in design reviews and technical briefings.
– Assists in preparation of requirement specifications, laying out of screens, reports, forms including documenting and revising user procedures and/or manuals.
– Involved with resolution of low complexity software development issues that may arise in a production environment.
– Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
– Supports existing software application to cover incident management, problem management and release management.
– Overall 4 years of experience in IT Services
– 2 + years of experience in .net, SQL
– Experience in developing applications through C Sharp
– Experience in VBA scripting
– Good experience in MS Office tools