Overview ( Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Global Wealth & Investment Management Technology (GWIMT) group is the technology partner for the GWIM business which provides comprehensive wealth management to affluent and high-net-worth clients and also provides retirement and benefit plan services, philanthropic solutions and asset management to individuals and institutions. GWIMT professionals work closely with the business partners and provide technology expertise to service the needs of 15000+ Financial Advisors operating from nearly 600 branches in the US. They deliver integrated solutions, including the industry-leading Wealth Management Workstation (WMW), and support the technology for the larger Wealth Management platforms catering to Brokerage, Private Wealth Management, Retirement and Trust businesses
Job Description (Overview of Role)
This role is responsible for working closely with performance test leads, project teams, and application development leads to develop and execute test scenarios and test scripts that exercise production-like scenarios to ensure that change is optimized for performance and free from performance defects that would negatively impact the customer experience. Extract and define user requirements
- Design/Modify processes where required
- Ability to lead performance optimization efforts
- Provide optimum efficiency enhancements to existing tools
- Perform comprehensive testing before implementation
- Be available on-call for break-fix situations
- Practice good stewardship regarding source code
- Work with the testing team to identify environment and fix any non code related issues in the environment
- Maintains strong relationships with testing teams, component owners and LOBs to support environment issues in test environments
- Serve as primary contact for tools environment questions/issues.
- Identify process improvement areas to minimize the potential of recurring issues.
- Troubleshoot/address technical environment needs
- Communicate with testers on known outages.
- Work with the application team to plan performance testing and help resolve any issues that arise during the testing process.
- Provide on-call support for Tool environments to the Performance Testing team
- Ability to direct towards root cause analysis of issues
- Test Plan Creation
- Test Results Presentation
- Experience in Load Runner/ Performance Center
- Vugen Scripting in HTML and Web Service Protocols and client base protocol
- Experience in Controller / Performance Center
- Should have Profiling tool expertise like Dynatrace, Diagnostics, Introscope, Sitescope
- Must have worked one of the protocols that is in .Net, Database, DCOM, GUI, java, Network, Oracle, Remote Access or Template bundles
- Knowledge on Java & Oracle Database
- Knowledge in C programming
- Experience in Banking Domain is preferred
- ISTQB Certification in Software Testing
Education Requirements: B.E./ B Tech / M.E./M Tech
Experience Requirements: 8 – 11 yrs of IT experience