The organization is IT-EAAS – Enterprise application development. The primary focus of this organization is to design, develop and deploy enterprise applications in Enterprise environment.
Responsibilities includes working as a team to develop solutions on .Net/SQL and other Microsoft based enterprise tools. The activities will include understanding the requirements, working with the technical lead to understand the design, develop the code to cater to the user requirements, test the code and reporting the status to the design/technical lead, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems. Activities also include documenting decisions, adhering to standards, communicating to stake holders and work under the guidance of the design/technical lead on a day to day basis.
BE/B Tech/M Tech or MCA student
– Strong Technical skills and education background
– Good analytic and problem solving skills
– Ability to work well in a team environment
– Willingness and ability to acquire new knowledge and skills
– Positive attitude
– Good written and verbal communication skills