- To build business critical products having direct benefits to large number of Oracle ERP Cloud customers.
- To gain deep knowledge across the entire Fusion Middleware technology stack to adopt best coding practices
- To solve unique challenges arising out of usage of complex and large-scale enterprise applications in the ERP Cloud
- To lead and drive a team of developers to meet and exceed the expectations of high quality timely product releases
- Build strong development team, lead development activities in defined functional area, from requirement to delivery phase
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for product development with high quality
- Champion the rapid code delivery model of working product in agile development mode
- Propose changes to the design/code to improve performance, scalability, and usability
- Participate in customer support activities to efficiently troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Collaborate with globally distributed development and support teams, ranging from Product Managers, Cloud Operations, Support, and Technology/Product development teams, to improve overall customer experience
Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a manager of the software engineering division, you will apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically one year of software engineering or related experience.