- Architect, design, and develop (hands-on) complex infrastructure systems.
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Develop and implement new products and provide information and support when required.
- Provide technical and architectural leadership for one or more software engineering teams.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, with specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in design and development of .Net applications.
- Strong understanding of software design principles and architecture.
- Strong knowledge in C# and .NET platform.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and database design and development.
- Working experience in Windows Azure / Sharepoint is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic-fast pace environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Self- motivated and able to perform with minimal supervision.