Yahoo’s Search Creative Development team serves as a core resource to a wide range of premium advertisers in the US Market. The objective of this process is to develop quality Search/Native advertising proposals to maximize revenue and client engagement. The team is an amalgamation of diverse backgrounds and perspectives that fosters a culture of innovation and knowledge exchange.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Supervisor role oversees the execution of all Search Marketing campaigns and operational activities on the Yahoo! Bing Network originating from North America. The Supervisor manages and develops a team of Creative Analysts who are the foundation of Yahoo’s Search Creative Development team. They provide a core resource to a wide range of premium advertisers in the US Market to support their search marketing campaigns. The objective of this process is to develop quality proposals for premium advertisers on the Yahoo! Bing Network, thereby maximizing Search revenue and client engagement. You will be expected to manage the team to maximize productivity, efficiency, and quality.
· Grow and manage a world class and geographically diverse team of Search Creative Analysts
· Serve as team expert for tools & technology, AdCenter guidelines, account management & analytics and seek new opportunities to provide additional services within existing client accounts
· Uses market research, web analytics, Y! Internal tools and search engine data to work with team members to evaluate adjust and redirect team efforts for the success of campaigns.
· Direct and manage the resources in the delivery of all programs and services, and work closely with the team to ensure that all campaign deliverables are met and campaign expectations are exceeded.
· Is responsible for making sure that project milestones are achieved within project plan timeline
· Manage all day-to-day campaign related operational activities
· Recruiting, hiring and training of new hires
· Represent the team on cross functional projects
· Drive quality and customer service improvements with the Operations team
· Initiate regular team meetings with the group to keep the team informed, listen and discuss current issues and/or problems, and share best practices within the team
· Build the next leaders of Y! Search Marketing through continual coaching and training
· Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience in ad campaign management and best practices
· Must be a Graduate with a University Degree.
· A good understanding of what search marketing is and a willingness to stay contemporary on trends within the industry.
· Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
· Ability to deliver against objectives in a timely manner; manage client expectations
· Strong customer service and proven leadership abilities and ability to work with all levels of management
· Strong process management and analytical skills
· Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives
· Strong focus on teamwork and ability to manage relationships across multiple departments
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· This position is open to S4 and above
· Should not be on a Performance Improvement Plan in the current business
· Should have two “Exceeds” rating, with no “Occasionally Misses or Misses rating” in the last four quarters
· Should have spent 1.5 years in the current role
Original Post Apply Now