– Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary. Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g verifies warranty entitlement, etc). Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
– Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
– · Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
– · Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills
6-18 months of relevant work experience required.
· Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
· Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
· Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
· Ability to handle stressful situations.
· Ability to deal professionally with irate customers
· Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
· Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification