TECH MAHINDRA for ELTP & JTA
Tech Mahindra Announced off-campus-recruitment Notification, Freshers and Eligible Candidates can apply.
Entry Level Trainee Programmer (ELTP):
- Qualifying Courses – BE/B. Tech (CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&Tc/Telecom/ Communication/ Mech/ Electronics/Electricals) or MCA completed in 2016 from any AICTE approved institution without any live backlog
- Should have scored minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, Non-Engg Graduation (in case done), BE/B. Tech and MCA (where applicable)
- Should have scored minimum of 70% in HSC/ 12th/Intermediate and Diploma (in case done)
Junior Technical Associate (JTA):
- Qualifying Courses – B.Sc (Maths/Physics/CS/IT streams only), BCA & BCS
- Should have passed out in 2016 w/o any live backlog
- Should have scored minimum of 60% in SSC, HSC & Degree – However, candidates with minimum of 55% in any one of these three courses are also eligible provided they have minimum of 60% in other two courses.
Other Criteria (Applicable to both ELTP & JTA)
- Gap in Education – Should not have had more than 1 year gap after passing SSC/10th and should not have lost any academic year due to having failed in any course/subject ever for whatsoever reason.
- Course Completion within the stipulated timeline as per respective university guidelines.
Conditions for Employment
- Mandatory Service – Selected candidate(s) on joining will be required to sign an indemnity bond for Rs. 1 Lakh for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from the date of joining the Company.
- Work Place & Timings – Candidate(s) should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Centre’s or Client Locations spread across the Country as per Company specified work timings including shift working.
Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called to appear for Campus Test, English Writing Skill Test, Tech and HR Evaluation with each of these acting as filter for next stage of selection process.
Test and Interview Location
Desirous candidates will be called-in to report to any of the selection centers nearer to their place of residence for test and evaluation on the date and time to be communicated to them over mail, 10 – 12 days prior to the date of test. Endeavor will be to arrange test and evaluation at the place of preference to the extent possible. The test and evaluation will be completed on same day of test.
To apply off-campus-recruitment-tech-mahindra for ELTP & JTA click the link below and register.