Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google’s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Working within the Global Customer Services Organization, you help the wider Global Business Organization better serve Google’s worldwide user base for our AdWords product. You will grow, drive, and coach high-performing front line customer service managers and customer service representatives to enable us to earn the love of our customers and help them get the most out of the web. You will also develop a deep understanding of our advertisers’ needs, deliver measurable solutions, and work with the Services leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business.
Further to this, you’ll be expected to help your teams deliver on ambitious targets, and you’ll roll up your sleeves to work directly with clients and partner teams within SMB (Small and Medium-sized Businesses) that drive programs to exceed service goals. Fostering a culture of innovation and creativity is also a key expectation in this role. As such, you’ll work cross-functionally with other service leaders, Products and Engineering, and other specialist teams like Billing and Policy, in addition to working with centralized teams like the business analyst team and the process excellence team.
- Take responsibility for delivery of operational metrics, including Customer Satisfaction and Service Level Agreements. Devise strategies to meet goals.
- Act as a key contributor and part of the Customer Services leadership team for India. Work with the management team to deliver cohesive and coordinated customer engagement and market development strategies.
- Develop and implement best practices for our service programs. Ensure that your team is always up-to-date with the newest advertiser solutions.
- Manage and grow a team of service representatives, team leads, and managers, working on the promotion and growth of Google’s advertiser service and development programs.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are laser-focused on the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses — businesses that often serve an exclusively local audience. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for small businesses of every stripe.