Responsible for overall planning, availability, Reliability & Integrity of all Plants’ assets. Responsible for system implementation and knowledge management of Maintenance team members.
- Coordinate between Site Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation Heads to ensure smooth functioning of maintenance work
- Ensure improvement in availability of equipment and reduction in maintenance costs
- Resolve M/E/I inter-disciplinary issues as escalated.
- Drive Maintenance initiatives and set annual targets for Maintenance.
- Support all reliability & Integrity studies by adding value
- Ensure statutory and regulatory compliance from maintenance side.
- Ensure compliance to standards, procedures and best practices
- Provide oversight to Repair & Refurbishment
- Responsible for Turnaround and shutdown coordination and execution within schedule
- Liaise with heads of CoE to enable quick incorporation of recommendations and escalation of issues
- Ensure execution, compliance to schedules, system implementation
- Coordinate & steer inter plant / Intersite maintenance audits
- Coordinate with contracts & Procurement groups for site related matters
- Monitor Maintenance cost and budgeting of the site
- Responsible for overall Performance monitoring and reporting
- Oversee Obsolescence management and Knowledge management
- Identify training needs of Leads and Managers and facilitate trainings for the same
- Career planning & performance appraisal of his reportees.
- Review and approval of Material / Service PRs.
- Ensure HSE compliance (RESOP, DOSHE, CASHe, HSEF mandatory trainings)
- Timely adherence to audit schedules
- Ensure Harmonization of standards for equipment from different vendors and product groups
- Inventory optimization and control.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- Maintenance – Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Civil.
- Best maintenance practices.
- E&M-Reliability & Planning
- Project management
- Knowledge of various Codes & Standards
- Workshop practices
- Teaming, Leading & Developing People
- Decision Making, Strategic Direction & Managing Change
- Understanding of various cross functional knowledge including Health and Safety
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications)
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Experience: Necessary: At least 20 years of maintenance experience with minimum 3 years as a site discipline head. Must have headed Maintenance groups (all functions of M,E,I)
Desired: Managerial experience of at least 10 years