Professional Service Representative
- Science graduates with minimum 6 months of pharmaceutical experience.
- Self-driven, initiative taking, collaborative individuals with good communication skills.
- Fast learning and experimentative with domain knowledge of pharmaceuticals.
Scientific Business Officer
- Science graduates with 3-4 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales.
- Deep knowledge of products, doctors in a specific geography and competition.
- Individuals with good communication and analytical skills; masters at the art of selling and good presentation and interpersonal skill
Area Sales Manager
- Any graduate, with 4-5 years of experience as a PSR and 1-2 years of experience as an ASM.
- Individuals with ability to drive results through processes and people, basic understanding of Indian pharmaceutical industry and business
- Good verbal and written communication skills; good learner and coach with problem solving attitude.
Area Business Manager
- Graduates in pharmacy with minimum 2 years of experience in the requisite area of speciality, preferably in the relevant region.
- Strong basic understanding of pharmaceutical marketing and therapeutic area.
- Deep knowledge of customer behaviour and products
- Basic computer skills; good influencing, networking and interpersonal skills; strong communication skills and team player.
Regional Sales Manager
- Science graduate, preferably MBA; with at least 2 years of experience as an RSM in specific area of speciality in any other pharmaceutical company, or at least 3 years of experience as an ASM in Dr. Reddy’s.
- Resourceful individuals with leadership qualities; able to drive performance in teams through inter-personal skills and processes.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills, effective leadership and good coaching abilities, problem identifying and solving attitude.
- Science graduate, with an MBA and 12-15 years of sales experience as well as deep understanding of Indian pharmaceutical industry.
- Customer segment, customer behaviour, statutory and regulatory guidelines, market drivers, product trends and changes.
- Individuals with good interpersonal skills, product knowledge and strategic thinking; very good planning and organising skills, networking and influencing skills, with good adaptability.
- Graduates in science/pharmacy/medicine preferably with MBA in marketing; 1-2 years of experience in sales and 4-5 years of experience in marketing.
- Good understanding of Indian pharmaceutical industry; with ability to interpret market data and gain market insights from various sources.
- Creative and innovative individuals; team workers with leadership and networking skills.
Group Product Manager
- Graduates in science with at least 5-6 years of experience in product management.
- Individuals with basic understanding of anatomy and physiology; deep understanding of the Indian pharmaceutical industry – of customer behaviour, prescription habits and competition.
- Good team players with good interpersonal and leadership skills, possessing analytical bent of mind.
Group Therapy Manager
- Graduates, preferably in science, with an MBA and at least 9-10 years of experience in Indian Pharmaceutical industry; with experience of launching at least one product.
- Must possess in-depth understanding of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry, diseases and relevant therapies and therapeutic areas, scientific product knowledge as well as a deep understanding of marketing domain.
- Individuals with good interpersonal, networking and communication skills; experts at people management, creative and good influencers with ability to draw insights.