- B.Tech/B.E from Premium institutes. Should be from Computer Science or Information technology stream
- Strong in computer fundamentals and first principles
- Ability to utilize strong DS and Algos skills to solve complex problems
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Must be hands-on in Java programming
Company Name: Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd.
Post: Executive Trainee/ Assistant Officer Trainee
Eligibility : Any Graduate, MA, MBA/PGDM(HR), PG Diploma, MSW, MSc
Location: Across India
Process: Written Test, Face to Face Interview, Group Discussion.
Last Date: 12th May 2016
Everything Informatica does begins and ends with data. Simply stated, we make great data – data that is connected, clean and safe — ready to use so that all enterprises can be data ready and put their unique information potential to work. A data ready enterprise is decision-ready, customer-ready, application-ready, cloud-ready and regulation-ready. And by design, our Intelligent Data Platform delivers great data to enable our customers to be ready for anything.
Informatica has strategically located Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica products. GCS, India was established in 2004 to support Informatica software deployment during regional installations as well as geographically-dispersed projects. We play a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation within customers. We’re the frontline troubleshooters, the direct line to our customers. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth. Our technical support team is being ranked #1, continuously for 7 years, in customer loyalty for the Data Integration sector, within the globe
Our Ideal Candidate
You should be self-starter. You should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills enable you to resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative, as well as practical ways. You have the competencies to be the technical leader for projects and teams from inception through to completion. You consistently adapt to new circumstances, learn quickly when facing new problems or challenges and are open to change. You make it a point to listen to and act on feedback, and find it important to gain insight from errors. Moreover, you are a team player who places great value on meeting all team deadlines and deliverables.
As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
• Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
• Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledgebase articles
• Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
• Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
• Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
• Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
• Helping customers succeed
• Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
• Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
• BE , BTech, MCA degree or equivalent technical experience.
• 0 – 4 year of experience in the software industry.
• • Any experience on COBOL, JCL, DB2, VSAM or IMS with in depth knowledge.
• Strong in fundamentals of Z/OS operating system
• UNIX shell Scripting or Windows Batch File Scripting would give you an edge over other candidates.
• Excellent analysis, debugging, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical/dental, 401(k), unlimited flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica. You can learn more about our company, our products and our services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Job Description: Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
You will need to have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience – Minimum 0-3 years of relevant work experience
Cloud Tools is a key team in Oracle’s strategic transition to the cloud. We are responsible for developing tools that support the delivery of Oracle Cloud Services, collecting and aggregating Cloud Services data, and developing internal integrations that support business operations. We are seeking experienced talent to solve evolving problems and support a growing customer base.
Brief Posting Description
Utilize Oracle’s Application Express, your business operations background, and middleware experience to actualize and support Oracle’s transition to the cloud.
As a member of the Cloud Tools team you will
- Develop, test, and evolve business solutions utilizing Oracle Application Express and the Oracle DB environment.
- Advise Cloud Tools team in best practices regarding Oracle Application Express and DB development.
- Develop and test enhancements in legacy solutions.
- Collaborate with internal customers and colleagues to solve their latest challenges.
- Serve as a point of contact for tier-3 production support of Cloud Tool Delivery solutions during standard business hours.
- Code review fellow team members’ designs and implementations.
- Teach fellow team members a new skill or proficiency once a quarter.
- Continually evolve your skill set through trainings, code reviews, project engagements, and industry awareness.
- Update project status daily.
- Participate in a weekly team meeting during US business hours.
- You will deliver assigned projects on time with high quality.
- You will help deliver technical solutions to Oracle’s business problems.
- You will increase the team’s technical acumen, particularly in the Oracle Application Express environment.
- You will be an expert with the following technologies and protocols:
- Oracle Application Express
- ReSTful webservices
- Oracle DB development
- Data modelling
- Source version control
- You will need to become proficient with the following technologies within the first six months:
- Oracle’s Cloud Architecture
- You may assume tasks on the team that require an aptitude for the following technologies:
- Oracle Fusion Products
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems
Global Technology Controls Office (CTCO) exists to ensure the robust control and resiliency of the Firm’s computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally.
Execution and delivery within the business context is achieved through active collaboration with line of business Technology Controls Officers (TCOs) to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm’s risk posture. Consistency, standardization and scalability is achieved through a model of locally deployed leadership and capability which provides integration for domain and business line functions at a regional level.
We are the 1st Line of defence function, responsible for Controls governance and oversight as well accountable for driving the effectiveness of our technology controls. Working in partnership with our CIOs, CTOs, ADMs, DBAs, etc. we provide the Framework, methodology, tools and expertise to help design and embed a robust world class controls environment.
The Technology Controls Analyst, operating from India, is part of the EMEA Technology Controls team and has three main areas of responsibility.
Firstly the analyst will provide tracking and reporting capability to support the activities of the Regulatory Risk team, performing analysis of data and producing monthly reports. In addition the role will provide administrative support to the team, creating and maintaining standard templates, organising initial meetings for regulatory engagement and producing draft documentation.
The second key responsibility is to provide analytical support to the Location Control Assessment (LCA) team. The assessment process requires large volumes of data to be reviewed, analysed and matched across data sets to identify exceptions and create summary reports for the assessors.
The candidate will identify opportunities to develop tools and processes to streamline the LCA process and drive efficiencies.
The third key aspect of the role is to drive and execute the EMEA Legal Entity (LE) refresh process.
This process leverages data sets across the firm and creates a view as to which systems are used in each of the countries and legal entities that make up the EMEA region. Additionally the role will drive the implementation of a governance framework for the “attestation” process and ensure LE data quality is maintained across all regions.
Success requires a combination of organisational and execution skills, data analysis and manipulation, project experience and experience with the Microsoft Excel, Access and optionally SQL server.
- Regulatory Tracking and Reporting
o Running metrics data from SharePoint for monthly reporting (e.g. export to excel then trend analysis and reporting)
o Support the development of formal process documentation to improve efficiency for regulator engagements in EMEA e.g. standard communication templates, defined scoping questions, tiering of regulator engagements
o Drafting weekly / monthly reporting
o Administration of the kick-off of Regulatory engagement meetings
o PMO responsibility for Steering group for larger engagements (e.g. minutes, post meeting comms)
o Secretariat for Monthly Regulatory and External Audit meetings (e.g. collating deck, distributing materials, drafting minutes and actions, follow-up on meeting actions)
o Follow-up with action owners on open Regulatory action items
- LCA Optimisation and Analysis
o Analysis of data sets used in the assessment of controls compliance for EMEA Location Control Assessments (LCAs).
o Development of techniques and tools to optimise the processing and analysis of data used in the LCA processes.
o Creation and maintenance of reports used in the execution of scheduled Location Control Assessments as part of the ongoing EMEA framework.
- Drive and execute the EMEA Legal Entity Refresh process and the governance of “attestation” and Legal Entity data quality program across all regions
Key Technology Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Optionally SQL server.
Key Soft Skills
- Strong communication skills – create effective partnerships with colleagues. Have the ability to communicate detailed metrics succinctly
- Strong diversity skills – ability to communicate effectively with people from various regions, countries and religious beliefs
- Demonstrate and foster teamwork – ability to work alone andas part of an EMEA-wide team and to make positive contributions
- Precision – ability to provide concise materials whilst maintaining the holistic risk view
- Analytical – ability to view varied sources of data for integrity in order to provide a good understanding of the detail and accuracy
- Documentation – ability to produce clear, concise, relevant and accurate documentation based on captured requirements and information gathered from stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Motivated – displays drive, energy and enthusiasm. Result driven with proven track record
Informatica is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Thousands of organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives and fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks.
Core Technology Group is responsible for building and delivering innovative foundational technology for all product offerings of Informatica, which include the Data Integration products, The Big Data Edition, Informatica cloud and the Data Services
The position is suited for highly motivated, innovative and energetic individuals with a desire to work on the latest technology stack. You will work on a broad spectrum of technologies including the latest and emerging technologies in the Big Data space.
You will test and critique software components and interfaces in great technical depth, write test frameworks, programs to assure high product quality, and develop advanced test tools to increase productivity and efficiency.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an experienced, highly motivated person and have keen desire to learn and implement new ways to improve efficiency or effectiveness in quality/process. You take ownership of component(s) and ensure that all aspects of quality are met. You have passion towards quality and are a constant innovator!
As part of the Informatica Core quality engineering team, you will
• Design, create, and use test automation tools and harnesses
• Oversee the overall QA life-cycle, from test planning, to implementation, execution and results reporting
• Design and implement test cases in a rapid prototyping environment with minimal supervision
• Perform and orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously
• Participate actively in all requirements, design and architectural activities
• Work closely with Development lead, Product Managers (PM), Global customer service, Professional Services (IPS), etc. to validate the solutions built for industry segments
• Communicate effectively with all stakeholders across the organization
• Troubleshoot production issues and work with the team to design and develop solutions.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree
• 8+ years of of QA experience in automation and testing of large enterprise systems
• Minimum 5 years’ of strong White box testing (Windows/Linux) and writing test cases Create, deploy and maintain automated system tests to replicate real-world scenarios and conduct thorough code reviews
• Minimum 4 Years’ experience with regression, integration and system level test execution.
• Working experience in big data technologies – Hadoop MR (MR1 and YARN), HDFS
• Working knowledge in Spark, Storm, Kafka, or other evolving technologies
• Experience with Open Source technologies like Tomcat, Ant/Maven, MySQL, Linux.
• Automation experience in Java, Python, Shell script. Scala is a plus
• Experience in web technologies, middleware multi-tier applications, with web-based services and backend systems.
• Knowledge on ETL/BI Testing is desirable.
• Strong RDBMS fundamentals and hands-on database experience on any 2 systems (Like MySQL, Oracle)
• Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodology, a plus
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
• Proven track record of taking ownership of product/platform and successfully delivering results
• Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skill
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
|Liventus is a fast growing, application development company. We need an office manager with skills, experience and savvy to be the back bone of day-to-day operations. To thrive in this role, you will need to love variety, work independently, communicate well and be organized. We are looking for a motivated individual to be our office administrator. You will need to be able to work under pressure and prioritize. The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company.|
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Leads multiple project teams of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software systems design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 6-10 years experience in Java/JEE technologies
- 2+ years of experience in any Web based UI development technologies
Knowledge and Skills
- Good knowledge of data warehousing modeling, ETL processing concepts and tools.
- Knowledge of any Business Intelligence tools, preferably SAP BO.
- At least 3+ years of experience in designing reports and dashboards using SAP BO or any other BI tool.
- Hands on experience on Universe design using SAP Business objects. Should have designed and developed universes from scratch.
- SQL and Query tuning knowledge.
- Extensive experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
- Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Specific UI development technologies like Google GWT, CSS, and Java script
- Experience with Apache Karaf container
- Knowledge of any column based database (Vertica, Sybase IQ etc.)
- Exposure to Linux environment.
- 2+ Years of experience in Python.
- Any scripting language(shell script etc.)